Let's create great games together!
Ironbird Creations is a new studio based in Cracow. We currently have 20+ people on board, and we are looking for talented individuals who would like to join us on our journey to create fast-paced, engaging, combat-focused games.
As Mid / Senior Level Designer, you'll be working on creating engaging and entertaining levels in close cooperation with our Creative Director and LD Team (currently 3 people). We are looking for someone who can take ownership of the level from the conception to final execution. Our project has a setting that will give you a lot of creative freedom.
Interested? We can tell you more about it during our meeting :)
Let’s discuss the details!
Software / Tools we use in IBC:
Unity, Blender/Maya, Plastic (version control systems), Houdini, Substance Painter, Photoshop, Jira, Confluence, Discord – depending on your field of expertise, you will be working on the chosen few from that list.
You probably wonder about your tasks:
- Preparation of solid white box level designs with creative use of all gameplay mechanics
- Preparation of level design for boss fight encounters
- General participation in game design: as Senior Level Designer you can take part in other segments of our projects too and have visible impact on in which direction they are to be further developed
- You have 3+ years of relevant experience or / and 3-4 completed projects on your account that fully reflect your abilities (generally, we try to avoid measuring your skillset in years and instead focus on what you can actually do – so even if you don’t match these requirements you are still free to hit us up! 😊)
- Unity has no secrets for you as you have worked in it for years now and you know it inside and out
- Very good knowledge of additional LD tools like pro builder
- Comprehensive understanding of level scripting (setting up triggers and events on levels)
- Using English at work is your bread and butter
- You are an open and positive team player who knows how to give and take feedback
Bonus points? Sure:
- Scripting / Coding experience is always a plus
- One or more projects you have worked on were combat-focused? Great!
- You’ve worked previously in Jira / Confluence – it will be easy for you to get on board with us
Ok, nice. But what's in it for you?
- You decide how to complete the tasks you get. You are the pro. We trust you.
- Flexible working hours (core hours: 10:30-15:30)
- A competitive salary (Employment Contract or B2B) – let’s talk – we want to meet your expectations
- Multisport membership, Medical Health program, Psychological Support Program, Language Pack, and more awesome benefits to come as we level up in the future
If you are interested in this position feel free to send your application (including your portfolio) via form below or directly to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please don’t forget to include the RODO clause to your resume :)