Let's create great games together!
Ironbird Creations is a new studio based in Cracow. We currently have 20+ people on board, and we are looking for talented individuals who would like to join us on our journey to create fast-paced, engaging, combat-focused games.
As Mid / Senior Combat Designer you'll be working on creating mind blowing in-game encounters in close cooperation with our Creative Director and Design Team. Our project is heavily combat-oriented so you’ll have a big impact on the final shape of the game. Interested? We can tell you more about it in a meeting :)
Interested? Let’s discuss the details!
Software / Tools we use in IBC:
Unity, Blender/Maya, Plastic (version control systems), Houdini, Substance Painter, Photoshop, Jira, Confluence, Discord – depending on your field of expertise, you will be working on the chosen few from that list.
You probably wonder about your tasks:
- Building interesting and engaging melee combo trees using weapons available in our game
- Designing high-quality enemy archetypes, their attacks, and behaviors in line with the overall design of our project
- Designing and balancing impressive boss fight encounters, mini boss fights in a fantasy game (human-monster fight)
- You have 2-3 years of relevant experience or / and 3-4 completed projects on your account that fully reflect your abilities (generally, we try to avoid measuring your skillset in years and instead focus on what you can actually do – so even if you don’t match these requirements you are still free to hit us up! 😊)
- Effortless use of English that enables you to produce reliable and complete documentation in that language
- You possess enough technical know-how to iterate and work with different ideas
- Massive knowledge of combat oriented games (action games, fighting games, slashers etc.,)
Bonus points? Sure:
- You can easily tell the difference between Narrative Design and the Story
- You know how to implement narrative elements in the game-engine
- One or more projects you have worked on were combat-focused? Great!
- You’ve worked previously in Jira / Confluence – it will be easy for you to get on board with us
Ok, nice. But what's in it for you?
- You decide how to complete the tasks you get. You are the pro. We trust you
- Flexible working hours (core hours: 10:30-15:30)
- A competitive salary (Employment Contract or B2B) – let’s talk – we want to meet your expectations
- Multisport membership, Medical Health program, Psychological Support Program, Language Pack and more awesome benefits to come as we level up in the future
If you are interested in this position feel free to send your application (including your portfolio) via form below or directly to our email address: email@example.com
Please don’t forget to include the RODO clause to your resume :)