Let's create great games together!
Ironbird Creations is a new studio based in Cracow. We currently have 20+ people on board, and we are looking for talented individuals who would like to join us on our journey to create fast-paced, engaging, combat-focused games.
As Senior / Lead Concept Artist, you'll be working on creating stunning visuals in close cooperation with our Art Director and Art Team. Our project has a setting that will give you a lot of creative freedom.
Interested? We can tell you more about it during our meeting :)
Let’s discuss the details!
Software / Tools we use in IBC:
Unity, Blender/Maya, Plastic (version control systems), Houdini, Substance Painter, Photoshop, Jira, Confluence, Discord – depending on your field of expertise, you will be working on the chosen few from that list.
You probably wonder about your tasks:
- Giving original, one-of-a-kind looks to our game so that it easily pulls you in into its world
- Working in close collaboration with the Art Director to follow the artistic vision of our game
- Preparing outstanding and high-quality character / enviro concept art
- Your portfolio is superb, showcasing top-notch digital art, illustration, and strong art fundamentals
- You have in-depth knowledge of Photoshop (or equivalent)
- You possess 2-3 years of relevant experience or / and 3-4 completed projects on your account that fully reflect your abilities (generally, we try to avoid measuring your skillset in years and instead focus on what you can actually do – so even if you don’t match these requirements you are still free to hit us up! 😊)
- Documented experience in creating interesting environments and high-level textures
- Solid understanding of art, color theory, perspective
-Using English at work is your bread and butter
-You are an open and positive team player who knows how to give and take feedback
Bonus points? Sure:
- Very good skills in producing 2D assets and textures
- Good knowledge of 3D art
- Familiarity with Unity Engine always comes in handy
-You are a creative person and want to pitch in during brainstorming sessions? That's huge!
- You’ve worked previously in Jira / Confluence – it will be easy for you to get on board with us
Ok, nice. But what's in it for you?
- You decide how to complete the tasks you get. You are the pro. We trust you
- Flexible working hours (core hours: 10:30-15:30)
- A competitive salary (Employment Contract or B2B) – let’s talk – we want to meet your expectations
- Multisport membership, Medical Health program, Psychological Support Program, Language Pack, and more awesome benefits to come as we level up in the future
If you are interested in this position feel free to send your application (including your portfolio) via form below or directly to our email address: email@example.com
Please don’t forget to include the RODO clause to your resume :)