Are you looking for a place where you can use all of your skills and score a package of completely new ones? A place where an experienced team is always ready to help you broaden your horizons?
If you are a producer eager to explore new game dev terrain, we will be happy to have you working on our project - Project 8.
- end-to-end production management for Project 8 including production planning across the teams and departments, ongoing output, and production team management
- schedule & pipeline management and coordination across the teams to assure velocity, quality and scope meeting the brief criteria.
- budget ownership including P&Ls
- ownership and coordination of game development workflows and task prioritization
- coordination of project documentation, roadmaps and schedules
- work continually with other producers and coordinate with our developers across the team to ensure that our current pipeline runs efficiently
- own the development and communication of day-to-day tasking
- proactively identify and resolve blockers and risks
- keep all our ducks in a row by: ensuring JIRA and Confluence are up-to-date, onboarding new team members and updating the team calendar
- at least 5 years of professional experience in the game development industry
- at least 2 years of experience in Production Lead or Expert position
- experience in managing a team of at least 10 members
- at least one AA shipped title
- excellent organization and communication skills
- self-motivated, proactive and able to take decisions based on game priorities
- easy to work with for all disciplines and levels
- help the team define goals during highly iterative creative processes
- ability to decide when to pull everyone into a huddle to make a decision and to make a quick call on your own
- JIRA and Confluence expertise
We are offering you:
- flexible working hours
- training budget
- 26 days of fully-paid holiday leave
- attractive bonus system – annual bonus, motivation programme
- benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family
- attendance at game dev events
- work in a modern office near transit (Metro Dworzec Wileński and Dworzec Wschodni stations)
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV by clicking the application button.