Hi! We are One More Level – a still-growing team of nearly 50 people, both seasoned veterans and talented newcomers to the game development field. We create fast and action-packed games. Our last title – Ghostrunner – was well received, with over 92% positive reviews on Steam.
We want to create unique, bold and conceptually independent games that can challenge AAA productions in terms of audiovisual setting. We believe in team spirit, shared vision of our projects and transparency – every aspect of our work is based on these values.
We are looking for experienced people for our next projects: Ghostrunner 2 & Cyber Slash.
We are seeking a motivated candidate to fill the role of Gameplay Programmer!
- Developing and creating new gameplay elements,
- Working with the game engine architecture and algorithms,
- Cooperating with game designers to review and support prototyped gameplay mechanics,
- Maintaining, debugging, profiling, and optimizing the code.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in video games development (ideally in a similar position),
- Deep knowledge of C++,
- Knowledge of common C++ design patterns and multithreading,
- Understanding of Unreal Engine 4 framework,
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team.
- Practical knowledge of Gameplay Ability System,
- Experience with working on multiple platforms,
- A commercial project confirming your experience,
- Interest in the video game market.
- Stable and coherent project vision (no feature creeps),
- The rule that the team and its members are the biggest value,
- High transparencies at every level,
- A contract of employment (or one that suits you best),
- Remuneration appropriate to skills, experience, and potential,
- Co-financed, and treated as workdays, participation in a selection of conferences and workshops,
- Co-financing the Multisport card,
- Private medical care,
- English classes,
- Vacation subsidy.
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the form below ⬇️⬇️⬇️