Workplace: 3 days a week in the Wroclaw office
Hi, we are Ten Square Games, and we live games! No, not a typo - but a level up from loving! We are on a mission of giving players excellent outdoor experiences on their mobiles. With global hits, such as Fishing Clash, we know how to make the best of technology, fun, and fair play. With 44 million users and 500 people on board we keep growing and learning, having the insatiable hunger for the next success. If you also like to explore the unknown and know how to own it, we want to work with you!. Join one of our studios in Wroclaw, Warsaw, Berlin, Bucharest, Verona, or anywhere else in the world - and let's play.
What will you be doing?
- Taking ownership of information organization, prioritization, and navigation flow.
- Benchmarking marketing and competitors and extracting key insights that apply to UI/UX.
- Researching and proposing artistic UI styles according to the project’s genre and audience of the game in question.
- Producing prototypes and flows for new features and quickly iterating on them based on collected feedback and data.
- Producing and integrating UI assets.
- Creating concise design visualizations.
What are we looking for?
- 1 or more years of experience as UI/UX Designer.
- Experience using Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch, or similar design tools are strong assets.
- A Portfolio with examples of video games graphics, interface assets, features or user flows.
- Up to date knowledge of the newest design trends.
- Self-motivation to research creative ideas & design production solutions, and present results.
- Open to feedback and eager to learn.
Nice to have:
- Related industry experience.
- Drawing / Digital Art skills.
We know that fitting all our criteria might be hard, as they describe the perfect candidate. However, we know nobody's perfect, so even if you don't fulfill one or two requirements, please apply anyway! We want to get to know you and see if you fit the bill.
What do we offer in return?
We are all about our games. We live them and want to create the best product for our players. To do that we need only the best people, and we know that we need to give, to receive. We believe that work is much more than benefits that you receive, although we have quite a few of those. But you can also count on us, grow with us, be sure to get a free hand to test, learn and improve and most of all you will have a direct impact on the product and the company.
- direct impact on the final product and business direction;
- autonomy mode and freedom of making partnership decisions;
- a friendly and mature working atmosphere.
- safe environment and setting that boost your EXP points and skills;
- communities of practice and educational books of your choice;
- conferences and themed events.
- working hardware matters – win or mac – take your pick;
- attractive remuneration based on experience and skills;
- easy accessible modern office in the center of Wrocław.
- private medical care, a life insurance program and a Multisport card;
- free lunch days, fresh fruits, refreshments in the office;
- assistance in relocation for you and your family and a relocation package.