We are REIKON GAMES.
We created RUINER.
We are looking for a PEOPLE MANAGER who has experience in the GameDev industry in a managerial position and is able to create a strong, motivated team focused on development.
If you are a person who is a specialist in creating and implementing feedback policies. You can present new feedback solutions to teams and encourage them to use feedback in their daily work.
You want to work in an international team, Apply to us!
What will you do:
- Creating feedback policies, promoting them to the employees, managing the calendar of feedback conversations.
- Identifying employees' development areas (mentoring, coaching, support in setting and achieving individual goals, organizing knowledge transfer and appropriate training, etc.).
- Supporting Leads in building development paths for team members, organization and coordination of training.
- Participating in the hiring & onboarding process of new employees in accordance with company policies.
- Do regular One-on-One talks with team members.
Observe the performance of employees, and proposing promotions and raises.
- Participating in exit interview and in the offboarding process.
- Close cooperation with Production and Management.
- Close cooperation with other HR Manager and Wellbeing Manager to develop useful tools and best practices.
- Other work related to feedback and employee development.
What we expect:
- Min. 3 years of experience as a Manager or a similar position in the GameDev industry.
- The ability to inspire people to develop and focus on searching for new opportunities for development activities in the organisation.
- The ability to effectively collect and provide feedback to employees.
- Focus on looking for new solutions and achieving goals, experience in conducting trainings, presentations.
- Knowledge of methods of motivating employees, understanding the needs and differences between them.
- Excellent interpersonal skills combined with strong Polish and English oral and written communication skills.
- Very good organisational skills.
What will make you stand out:
- Completed studies or courses focused on psychology, coaching, mentoring
What you can expect from us:
- NO crunch
- Fully Remote work possible
- Friendly environment
- Competitive salary
- Wellbeing team care
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10:30 - 15:30)
- Life insurance
- Private medical care
- Multisport card
- Fresh fruits and vegetables every day
If you want to work in a team, not a corporation, in a creative atmosphere, with open-minded and friendly people and have a real impact on the final shape of the game, send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re based in the heart of Warsaw, in a beautiful building from the early XX century, with quick access to transportation and many places to eat, drink, and hang out with friends.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Please include the clause in your application:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data insofar as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”