Covenant is an indie creative house offering well-executed, fresh gameplay experiences. The company works only on original, proprietary IPs and greatly relies on employee empowerment to develop them into globally recognizable franchises. It is also the first polish gamedev that earned the title of the 'Best Place to Work' in Poland (2021).
Currently, the company is developing "Gord" - a single-player, adventure-strategy game featuring developing societies, eerie forbidden lands, and remarkable mythical creatures.
- Participating in an iterative game design process by cooperating closely with designers, artists, programmers, and production staff.
- Programming game mechanics and features in UE4 with Blueprints and C++, based on design provided.
- Adhering to the highest standards of code optimization, efficiency, and documentation.
- Creating tools for designers and content teams.
- Tracking and fixing bugs.
- Strong Blueprints & C++ knowledge and math skills.
- Minimum 5 years of game industry experience as a Programmer.
- Ability to write a robust, reliable and efficient code.
- Professionalism and a high work ethic.
- Passion for games.
- Advanced English language skills.
Nice to have
- Unreal Engine 4 knowledge.
- Shipped a PC / Console video game.
- Experience working on a title / mod on the Unreal Engine.
- Performance optimization skills.
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science or similar discipline (Physics, Math, EE, etc.).
- A full-time job in a small, indie studio
- No crunch
- No core hours
- An option to work 100% remotely
- Highest organizational standards with a strong emphasis on long-term planning
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacations per year
- Competitive salary and a very attractive profit-sharing bonus system including a stock options plan
- Regular salary raise scheduled for every 12 months
- A well-connected serviced office in the city center