Founded in 2012, Anshar Studios focuses on 1st and 3rd party game development for all major gaming platforms.
Currently, we're employing over 100 specialists in our studio in Katowice and we are very open to new talented developers willing to join us on site or remotely from Poland.
Working with Anshar gives you the opportunity to develop your skills, participate in challenging projects, and team up with a bunch of skilled people with a passion for video games.
Anshar Studios is looking for a talented Senior Character Artist to join our team on-site in Katowice, Poland or remotely.
- Creating high-quality characters, creatures, armors, weapons, etc.,
- Sculpting high-poly models in Z-brush,
- Creating clean, low-poly game topology,
- Creating UV's, textures, and materials,
- Cooperating with animators to ensure that characters can be rigged and animated correctly.
- 1+ years of experience as a Senior Character Artist or Lead Character Artist,
- High-quality portfolio,
- Very good knowledge of Z-brush,
- Very good knowledge of Substance Painter,
- Intermediate English (B1/B2 level),
- Intermediate Polish (B1/B2).
- Flexible work hours,
- Private life and health care insurance,
- Co-financing of Multisport cards,
- English lessons,
- Help with relocation,
- No crunch,
- No non-compete policy,
- Pet-friendly office,
- Co-financed, and treated as workdays, participation in a selection of conferences and workshops.
Submission / Portfolio Instructions:
- CV is required
- Portfolio and/or reel demonstrating relevant skills is required
- Cover Letter is optional