Founded in 2012, Anshar Studios focuses on 1st and 3rd party game development for all major gaming platforms.
Currently, we're employing over 130 specialists in our studio in Katowice and we are very open to new talented developers willing to join us on site or remotely from Poland.
Working with Anshar gives you the opportunity to develop your skills, participate in challenging projects, and team up with a bunch of skilled people with a passion for video games.
Hi! Are you a talented UI/UX Designer, living somewhere in Poland and looking for exciting projects? Well, we have some for you, and we would love to meet you to talk about them! Below you can read all about UI/UX Designer position.
We want to invite you to work from our office in Katowice or remotely, from anywhere in Poland.
What you will do:
- Creating UX wireframes, flows, and interactive prototypes
- Developing a consistent UI style
- Preparing assets that meet UI standards and importing them into the engine
- Creating clear and concise documentation
- Working closely with the Art Director, Designers, and Programmers on design iterations
What you need:
- High-quality portfolio
- At least 2 years of experience working as a UI/UX Designer in the game development industry
- Ability to create wireframes and interactive mockups using Figma (or similar software)
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop
- Familiarity with UMG (Unreal Engine 4/5)
- Strong aesthetic sense
- Passion for making and playing games
- Intermediate English (B1/B2 level)
- Intermediate Polish (B1/B2 level)
Bonus points for:
- Experience creating animations in UMG
- Fluent English (C1/C2 level)
- Flexible work hours
- Private life and health care insurance
- Co-financing of Multisport cards
- English lessons
- Help with relocation (if you want to relocate, it is not necessary)
- No crunch
- No non-compete policy
- Pet-friendly office
- Co-financed, and treated as workdays, participation in a selection of conferences and workshops
Submission / Portfolio Instructions:
- CV is required
- Cover Letter is optional
- Portfolio and/or reel demonstrating relevant skills is required
- Must be willing to complete a scripting test if requested