We aspire to connect blockchain technology with cross platform gaming.
Join our multinational team and help us deliver a fresh and new experience.
- Creating and realizing social media publication schedules for Twitter, Discord, Telegram, Facebook, and other platforms.
- Creating written content for parts of the game.
- Creating and close cooperation with graphics to deliver basic marketing materials (posts, articles, simple videos)
- Adjusting some social media platforms to non-English speakers.
- Analyzing competition and suggesting new solutions.
- Close cooperation with moderators.
- Helping the community with solving any problems.
- Analysis and optimization of social media activities.
- Coming up, suggesting, and organizing activities for the community.
- Supporting the marketing team in other activities.
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar position, preferably in the gaming field.
- Familiarity with Social Media platforms and documented experience: Twitter (Tweet deck), Discord (developer portal and bots), Telegram, Facebook (Meta Business Suite), and YouTube (YouTube Studio).
- Excellent organization and planning skills.
- C1 level in English or higher.
- Good written communication skills.
- Basic Photoshop skills.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of NFT and Cryptocurrencies.
- Familiarity with Blockchain Gaming.
- Documented experience in a similar position throughout the full process of game development.
- Experience in copywriting.
- Knowledge of gaming and mobile gaming trends.
- Experience in proofreading.
- Knowledge of other foreign languages.
What we offer:
- Contract with salary: 5000 - 8000 PLN.
- B2B contracts are preferable but we also offer other types of employment.
- 100% remote work.
- Reasonably flexible working hours.
- Integration parties.
- 26 days off yearly.
If you are interested in this position please submit your resume through this portal with the included clause on the use of your personal data (GDPR) during the recruitment process:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in the application to be processed by Flying Cactus Limited for the purposes of the recruitment process in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).