Are you looking for a place where you'll be able to use all of your skills and get a package of completely new ones? A place where an experienced team is always ready to help you broaden your horizons?
If you are a talented programmer, eager to develop even further - we will be happy to have you on board working on The Alters. Join us in creating games that matter.
- Implementing engine features and tools requested by the team,
- Keeping game performance in check,
- Making sure our game runs properly on consoles.
- Practical knowledge of C++ (commercial experience or al least code samples are necessary),
- Basic knowledge of Unreal Engine 4/5,
- Basic knowledge of modern rendering pipelines,
- Fluent English,
- Experience with using version control systems,
- Good communication skills.
We are offering you
- Flexible working hours, hybrid work model or remote work (from a country with similar time zone to Poland),
- Training budget and in-office library,
- Attractive bonus system – annual bonus, motivation programme,
- Multisport card, Allianz private medical care for you and your family,
- English/Polish classes,
- Tickets and accommodation for gamedev events.