for Testronic Sp. z o.o. in Warszawa
In this role:
You will use your linguistic skills in testing games. The main tasks will contain finding and correcting any grammatical/localization errors, spelling mistakes, and unclarities. Alongside checking the games’ tone and style, audio, text, and cultural correctness.
Your main tool would be Jira and most of the testing platforms like PC, Mobiles, VR, PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch and many other.
What we can offer you is:
• Friendly Teamwork, as together we can fight for a great quality of localization in upcoming title.
• Casual Contract.
• Informal and international and multicultural environment. You can meet different people from all around the world.
• Online training platform and workshops to grow with us.
• Relax areas with free fruits and drinks, arcades, gaming consoles and board games.
• Shifts 9:00AM to 5:00PM or 4:30PM to 2:00AM.
• Fresh fruits every Tuesday and Thursday, free tea and coffee, in-office events!
• Perfect knowledge of Chinese Simplified (C1/C2 level).
• Very good level of English.
• Good technical and MS Office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint, Teams).
• If you are a gamer (all types of games count!) - then you are a perfect match.
• You have some experience in game testing, translation, or linguistic game testing!
The rest is on us!
Sounds interesting? Don’t let us wait for you, and let’s change the world of gaming together!
Published on: 2023-01-11
View count: 256