QA Analyst (mid/senior)
for Techland in Warszawa, Wrocław
Your daily tasks:
- working on functional tests of our games,
- creating test cases,
- finding defects and reporting them in a consistent and measurable form,
- prioritizing bugs depending on the project phase,
- signaling design risks to the QA Lead,
- close co–operation with the whole QA team in terms of covering key game areas with tests and taking care of the QA work methodology,
- providing feedback about chosen game fragments.
You meet our expectations if you have:
- a minimum of one year of experience in testing video games,
- ability to analyze and process data,
- thoroughness, proactivity and focus on completing all objectives,
- excellent communication skills,
- very good knowledge of the gaming industry (and actively playing games),
- good command of English.
Nice to have:
- experience in using game engines (Unity, Unreal etc.),
- released a game while working in a similar position.
What can we offer:
- benefits: private medical care, life insurance, partial lunch financing, social benefit fund, gifts for different - occasions, bonuses.
- outstanding work atmosphere
- development: dedicated development budget for each employee, career paths, mentoring program, internal and external trainings, financing of English and Polish classes.
Published on: 2023-01-12
View count: 619