for Techland in Warszawa, Wrocław
Art and animation
Animators at Techland work in interdisciplinary teams. Together with programmers and designers they are an integral part of the game creation process.
Your daily tasks:
- creating character and object animations for AAA games,
- crafting gameplay experience,
- implementing created animations in the C-Engine animation system.
You meet our expectations if you have:
- at least 2 years of experience in the video games industry,
- experience in working on AAA games (for PC, PS4, Xbox One),
- familiarity with animation systems (e.g. Unreal, Unity),
- proficiency with 3D software, such as 3ds Max, MotionBuilder or Maya,
- experience working with Motion Capture data,
- experience working on tasks autonomously and delivering results on time,
- good communication skills to interact with other teams - programmers, 2D artists, 3D artists, VFX artists, etc.,
- passion for games, knowledge of and interest in the gamedev industry,
- very good command of English.
What can we offer:
- benefits: private medical care, life insurance, social benefit fund, gifts for different occasions, bonuses,
- outstanding work atmosphere,
- development: dedicated development budget for each employee, career paths, mentoring program, internal and external trainings, financing of English and Polish classes.
Published on: 2023-01-13
View count: 345