Senior Game Designer (Combat)
for Techland in Wrocław, Warszawa
Your daily tasks:
- owning areas of the game and delivering them to a high quality,
- designing combat mechanics and open world encounters that answer the needs of the director's vision,
- leading feature development as a strike team owner (and establishing goals that are aligned with the game vision),
- writing clear and consistent design documents for game mechanics and systems, and then tuning them to be as fun and satisfying as possible,
- working closely with Programming, Animation, Modeling and Level Design departments,
- creating an environment which allows for open dialogue and encourages new creative ideas.
You meet our expectations if you have:
- experience in shipping AAA titles as part of the development team - ideally with at least one shipped First Person Perspective game,
- 6+ years of experience as a game designer,
- experience in designing FPP combat mechanics,
- knowledge of various visual scripting tools / languages,
- positive attitude and a proactive approach,
- good command of English - we work entirely in English,
- true passion for video games, knowledge of latest titles and current trends in the industry, especially in relation to Open World, FPP games.
What can we offer:
- benefits: private medical care, life insurance, social benefit fund, gifts for different occasions, bonuses,
- outstanding work atmosphere,
- development: dedicated development budget for each employee, career paths, mentoring program, internal and external trainings, financing of English and Polish classes.
Published on: 2023-01-13
View count: 200