Your daily tasks at this position are design and implementation of gameplay mechanics in Techland's newest games, in particular:
- creating and prototyping new mechanics / systems,
- development of an already existing code base,
- creating systems and tools for other people on the team,
- co–operation with artists and designers,
- code optimization and debugging,
- mentor fellow programmers.
You meet our expectations if you have:
- excellent knowledge of C++,
- familiarity with STL and version control systems,
- minimum 5 years of experience in creating and implementing gameplay mechanics,
- cross-platform experience,
- experience developing / maintaining large gameplay systems,
- authentic passion for games as well as knowledge of the latest titles and trends, especially in FPP games,
- understanding of rules and problems connected with playability in FPP/TPP games,
- excellent organization and time management skills,
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
- very good command of English.
Nice to have:
- computer science education,
- knowledge of commercial game engines such as Unreal Engine 4 and / or Unity,
- at least one shipped AAA title developed from start to finish,
- strong math skills,
- experience in the design and implementation of AI systems,
- proven history of mentoring fellow programmers.
What can we offer:
- benefits: private medical care, life insurance, social benefit fund, gifts for different occasions, bonuses,
- outstanding work atmosphere,
- development: dedicated development budget for each employee, career paths, mentoring program, internal and external trainings, financing of English and Polish classes.