At Techland, we believe in treating our players with care and respect. We are gamers ourselves and we understand that honesty, transparency and integrity, coupled with an ambitious approach to everything we do, is the right way to go.
If you’re passionate about games and people, and you feel like you share these ideals, we’d like to hear from you!
On this position you have to be located in Warsaw (possible hybrid work).
Your daily tasks:
- ensuring the continuity and stability of game production, mainly from the technical perspective,
- co-leading a technical team (planning, gathering requirements, backlog management, etc.),
- tracking production schedules and mitigating risks/blockers,
- solving all issues related to changes in the production environment (releases, branch merging, deployment),
- communicating with development teams to maintain stability of the environment, driving consensus on technical decisions and informing others about all implemented changes/solutions,
- creating a truly collaborative ecosystem (motivating teams, resolving conflicts, stimulating creativity),
- supporting project administration (documentation, reporting, risk management).
You meet our expectation if you have:
- proven record of agile practices, you are able to promote, implement and execute agile methodology,
- high communication and collaboration skills,
- games at heart and want to become a part of the team that creates amazing games that are recognized and appreciated around the world,
- skills to truly solve any problem, going beyond stereotypical and obvious solutions and you proactively initiate changes,
- technical experience (e.g. as a programmer or tester),
- passion for technology and knowledge on how it is used in the game development process,
- fluency in Polish and English.
Nice to have:
- experience as a Scrum Master,
- experience in the game dev industry,
- programming skills in C++.
What we can offer:
- benefits: private medical care, life insurance, a social benefit fund, gifts for different occasions, bonuses,
- an outstanding work atmosphere,
- development: a dedicated development budget for each employee, career paths, a mentoring program, internal and external training, financing of English and Polish classes.