Compliance QA Tester
for Techland in Warszawa, Wrocław
Your daily tasks:
- comprehensive testing against specific first-party quality requirements (XR, TRC and/or Nintendo Lotcheck),
- regular testing of functional and non-functional aspects of the games being produced,
- creating test cases,
- finding defects and reporting them in a consistent and measurable form,
- prioritizing bugs depending on the project phase,
- signaling compliance risks to the QA Lead,
- close cooperation with the Build and Release teams in terms of preparing builds for the launch.
Why you should join us:
- we want to create games that provide unforgettable experiences to players worldwide - with us, you will have the chance to be a part of this creative process.
- with us, you will get the opportunity to build teams that impact the gaming industry.
- we are a team of people who provide daily support for nearly 400 employees – developers of new technologies, designers, animators, authors and artists – for whom making games is a way of life.
HR is our passion and every day, we do everything we can to ensure our work meets the highest standards.
- we play as a team – while each of us works in our own fields of expertise, our common goal is to create the best games for our players. We know that we can only achieve this goal together - that's why we carefully listen to and support one another.
- we respect and understand everyone’s role.
You meet our expectations if you have:
- minimum 1 year of experience in (compliance) testing video games, preferably AAA,
- experience with testing games on consoles,
- experience with the bug tracking systems (Mantis, Jira),
- sbility to analyze and process data, solid analytical skills,
- thoroughness, proactivity and focus on completing all objectives,
- good communication skills,
- good knowledge of the gaming industry (and actively playing games),
- good command of English.
What we can offer:
- A wide array of benefits: private medical care, life insurance, relocation support, pro-health campaigns, psychological support, gifts for different occasions, bonuses;
- An outstanding work atmosphere in a highly-skilled team of professionals, with flexible working hours, no dress code, and full support of the dedicated HR Business Partner;
- A constant stream of company newsletters, PR & project updates so you will always be in the know;
Many opportunities for personal development: a dedicated development budget for each employee, extra two paid days for training and CSR, stable career paths, extensive internal and external training, and financing of English and Polish language classes;
- State-of-the-art offices filled with chillout zones, a fully equipped kitchen, a gym (Wrocław office), and a free underground car park (Wrocław office).
Published on: 2023-01-20
View count: 961