Founded in 2012, Anshar Studios focuses on 1st and 3rd party game development for all major gaming platforms.
Currently, we're employing over 100 specialists in our studio in Katowice and we are very open to new talented developers willing to join us on site or remotely from Poland.
Working with Anshar gives you the opportunity to develop your skills, participate in challenging projects, and team up with a bunch of skilled people with a passion for video games.
Anshar Studios is looking for talented Tech Programmer to join our team on-site in Katowice or remotely anywhere from Poland.
- Platform-specific optimization (PC & consoles)
- Platform-specific feature implementation (PC & Consoles)
- Low level code debugging and implementation
- Designing code architecture
- At least 3 years of experience as a programmer in gamedev
- Credited as a programmer in at least 1 commercial video game
- C++ proficiency
- Intermediate English (B1/B2 level)
- Intermediate Polish (B1/B2 level)
- Unreal Engine 4 proficiency
- Engine programming proficiency (rendering etc.)
- Fluent English (C1/C2 level)
- Passion for video games
- Flexible work hours
- Private life and health care insurance
- Co-financing of Multisport cards
- English lessons
- Help with relocation
- No crunch
- No non-compete policy
- Pet-friendly office
- Co-financed, and treated as workdays, participation in a selection of conferences and workshops
Submission / Portfolio Instructions:
- Please send your application to email@example.com with "Tech Programmer" in the subject
- CV is required
- Cover Letter is optional
- Code samples demonstrating relevant skills are optional
- Must be willing to complete a code test if requested