Teyon is looking for talented people who will support us with their skills, knowledge, and ideas in our new project RoboCop: Rogue City. This new action RPG game for PC and next-gen console will be developed by the team, responsible for our previous title Terminator: Resistance. The production is based on an iconic movie license and is supported by Nacon.
If you share our passion for games and have the skills we need, we would be thrilled to welcome you on board!
- Creating models, textures and PBR materials.
- Cooperating in creating the stages of the game RoboCop: Rogue City.
- Implementing assets in Unreal Engine.
- Practical knowledge of any 3D and 2D package (modeling, mapping, texturing).
- Ability to create PBR materials.
- Portfolio showing your skills.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in commercial projects, in a similar position.
- Experience working with Unreal Engine.
What we offer
- Work on a modern action game for PC and next-gen consoles.
- Join an experienced, well-coordinated team brimming with creativity, an open-minded approach, and a spirit of cooperation.
- Have a real impact on the game - your ideas and experience are important and valuable.
- Receive an attractive salary in pair with your experience and skills.
- Work with modern technologies and infrastructures (e.g. migration to Unreal Engine 5).
- Work in a company with a stable financial situation and a well-established position on the global market.
- Enjoy a brand new, modern office of the highest standard, tailored specifically to our needs.
- Gain access to new technologies and high-class gaming equipment.
- Hybrid work model (3 days from the office, 2 days from home).
- Become a member of the Multisport program.
- Have access to private healthcare at Luxmed.
- Flexible working hours (work starting between 8 am and 10 am).
- We had no crunch in many years.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.