Hi! We are One More Level – a still-growing team of over 50 people, both seasoned veterans and talented newcomers to the game development field. We create fast and action-packed games. Our last title – Ghostrunner – was well received, with over 92% positive reviews on Steam.
We want to create unique, bold and conceptually independent games that can challenge AAA productions in terms of audiovisual setting. We believe in team spirit, shared vision of our projects and transparency – every aspect of our work is based on these values.
We are looking for experienced people for our next projects: Ghostrunner 2 & Cyber Slash.
We are seeking a motivated candidate to fill the role of 3D Artist!
- Creation of models and textures of the environment,
- Active contribution to level design and collaboration on level design.
- Software skills such as 3DS Max or Blender, Maya,
- Ability to create 3D assets,
- Ability to model hard surface,
- A sense of aesthetics and great artistic taste,
- Precision, conscientiousness,
- Ability to organize your own work and work in a team,
- Knowledge of English at a level that enables understanding and creating documentation.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the industry,
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine 4,
- Extensive portfolio.
- Stable and coherent project vision (no feature creeps),
- The rule that the team and its members are the biggest value,
- High transparencies at every level,
- A contract of employment (or one that suits you best),
- Remuneration appropriate to skills, experience, and potential,
- Co-financed, and treated as workdays, participation in a selection of conferences and workshops,
- Co-financing the Multisport card,
- Private medical care,
- English classes,
- Vacation subsidy.
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the form below ⬇️⬇️⬇️