Specialist/Senior Gameplay Programmer (Project 8)
for 11 bit studios S.A. in Warszawa (model hybrydowy) lub zdalnie
- Prototyping, developing and maintaining gameplay features - mostly systems and gameplay mechanics;
- Debugging and optimizing gameplay code;
- Analyzing technical risk and requirements for gameplay solutions;
- Sharing knowledge and experience within the programming team.
- At least 2+ years of professional experience in game development and in programming;
- Strong practical knowledge of C++;
- Good knowledge of English (B2 level minimum);
- Good communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience in UI Programming and/or Audio Programming;
- Knowledge and/or experience in Unreal Engine;
- Shipment of at least one title;
- Knowledge of console porting.
We are offering you:
- Flexible working hours, hybrid work model or remote work (from a country with similar time zone to Poland);
- Training budget and in-office library;
- Attractive bonus system – annual bonus, motivation programme;
- Multisport card, Allianz private medical care for you and your family;
- English/Polish classes;
- Tickets and accommodation for gamedev events.
Published on: 2023-03-13
View count: 238
This job ad uses an external recruitment system.
Click the button below and you will be redirected there:
Go to the recruitment site