We're looking for a production assistant to help out with our active projects in game development.
Our office is located in Krakow. Interviews are in English due to International Team (either in office or online by your choice).
- Assisting the Production Team in scheduling tasks and organizing work
- Monitor Notion for pipeline documentation so that it's up to date
- Monitoring and scheduling tasks for specific projects, part of the projects, or teams to make sure they meet the deadlines.
- Playing builds and writing reports, risk assesment and production analysis
- Meeting organization, tracking and writing meeting summary / reports and decisions agreed upon.
- Assisting leads, producers and team with organization of meetings and efficient time use.
- Easing the organizational workload on individuals
- Proficiency with Google Docs, Sheets
- Passion for games
- High proficiency in English
- Ability to communicate with everyone to help them do their work better and easier
- Attention to detail
- Experience with game development production pipelines
- Experience with production or other administrative roles.
- Knowledge of working in cross-field teams and people from various professional backgrounds.
- Competitive salary based on prior experience and scope of your responsibility
- Chance to work with highly motivated team on several projects
- Room for personal development and work on personal goals within the field
- Core Hours: 10:00-16:00
- Ability to work in office, remote, or hybrid (after trial period once we know how to settle the work).
If you are willing to join our team please send your application to: