for Ironbird Creations in Cracow/Hybrid/Remote
Let’s create great games together!🎮
Ironbird Creations is a new studio based in Cracow. We currently have 40+ people on board, and we are looking for talented individuals who would like to join us on our journey to create fast-paced, engaging, combat-focused games.
Interested? We can tell you more about it in a meeting
Let’s talk about the details!👇
As a UX Researcher, your main responsibilities will be to develop and implement UX research plans as well as user research methodologies to ensure the highest quality of user experience for our games. In addition, you will analyze research findings to share them with the game development team and contribute to distributing them through various channels. You will maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including product managers, designers, and developers.
• Develop and implement UX research plans that align with the organization's goals and objectives.
• Develop and implement relevant user research methodologies.
• Identify and prioritize research questions and topics for game development and effective design.
• Analyze and synthesize research findings into actionable insights and recommendations for the game development teams.
• Stay up to date with the latest UX research methods and technologies, and integrate them into research activities.
• Contribute to distributing research results through presentations, reports, and other channels.
• Maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including product managers, designers, and developers.
• Have 1+ years of experience in game user research.
• Are proficient in quantitative and qualitative research methodologies.
• Are skilled in behavioral analysis and statistics.
• Know of Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, or related fields from previous experience or a certified training program.
• Understand the game development cycle and are familiar with agile methods.
• Have communication skills and the ability to build relationships across all levels of business.
• Stay up to date with the gaming industry.
• Have a passion for game design and the game development process.
• Have MSc or PhD in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, Cognitive Psychology, Cognitive Science, or a related field.
Ok, nice. But what's in it for you?
• Flexible working hours
• Remote work - we are open to full remote candidates (from Poland). We also have office space in central Cracow
• A competitive salary (Employment Contract or B2B) – let’s talk – we want to meet your expectations
• B2B Contract with a fixed monthly rate with benefits of leaves
• Medical Health program (Compensa MULTI Zdrowie—Złoty Pakiet (Golden Package))
• English language course (in case you’d want to brush up on your language skills)
• You can gain secret knowledge: release dates of our games! Enter the video game industry and play before premieres at work! Score!
If you are a passionate and experienced Senior Level Designer looking for an opportunity to work on a challenging and exciting project, we want to hear from you. Please submit your resume for consideration.
Please don’t forget to include the RODO clause to your resume :)
Published on: 2023-03-16
View count: 258