We’re looking for a new crew member for Artractive Studio, to fill the position of QA Tester, to work on a new, not yet announced project and to reach for the stars with us in the future. The project’s launch will be supported by a global publisher, which will ensure it fulfills its potential and gets the recognition and coverage it deserves.
- searching for, describing and reporting bugs found in the game in English.
- sharing feelings about the mechanics of the game,
- cooperation with the publisher's QA department,
- working with programmers and artists to fix bugs according to the production plan.
- at least one year of experience in testing computer games,
- communicativeness and the ability to communicate with developers without reaching for a weapon,
- experience with bug-reporting software,
- the ability to create consistent and understandable reports containing the steps, required to reproduce bugs,
- good knowledge of English in speech and writing,
- at least basic knowledge of Unreal Engine,
- basic knowledge of blueprints,
- experience in working with version control systems (Git / Perforce),
- willingness to constantly learn and develop.
Nice to have:
- experience in creating your own automated tests,
- familiarity with Unreal Engine console commands,
- the ability to profile in the Unreal Engine and independently identify performance problems.
What we offer:
- approach to production that gives you a real impact on the final effect,
- remote work,
- flexible working hours (core hours 10-15),
- access to health insurance in Allianz,
- salary adequate to skills.
If you are interested, please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org (with the title: QA Tester, Name / Surname) and conclude the following clause:
‘I consent to the processing of my personal data by Artractive S.A. in order to recruit for the position I am applying for.’