We’re looking for a new crew member for Artractive Studio, to fill the position of Unreal Engine 5 Programmer, to work on a new, not yet announced project and to reach for the stars with us in the future. The project’s launch will be supported by a global publisher, which will ensure it fulfills its potential and gets the recognition and coverage it deserves.
- creating high-quality code,
- cooperation with the design department in the implementation of mechanics,
- cooperation with the QA department in verifying and fixing reported bugs,
- cooperation with 3D graphics and level artists in terms of game performance,
- assistance in the implementation of assets created by other departments
- participation in the creation of prototypes of new games,
- optimization of the game code for PC,
- verification of the code of other programmers as part of the code review.
- at least 1.5 years of experience in programming in the Unreal Engine environment (or 1 completed project),
- very good knowledge of C++,
- working skills with the Blueprint system,
- experience with GIT version control software
- fast and agile mechanical prototyping skills,
- awareness of the importance of teamwork,
- good knowledge of the English language,
- conscientiousness in meeting deadlines.
Nice to have:
- experience in working with multiplayer titles and knowledge of Epic Online Services.
What we offer:
- an actual say in the production process, that impacts the final product,
- remote work,
- flexible working hours (core hours 10-15),
- access to health insurance in Allianz,
- salary based on your skills.
If you are interested, please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com (with the title: UE5 Programmer, Name / Surname) and conclude the following clause:
‘I consent to the processing of my personal data by Artractive S.A. in order to recruit for the position I am applying for.’