We’re looking for a new crew member for Artractive Studio, to fill the position of Producer, to work on a new, not yet announced project and to reach for the stars with us in the future. The project’s launch will be supported by a global publisher, which will ensure it fulfills its potential and gets the recognition and coverage it deserves.
- managing the scope of work of individual departments and the project documentation,
- helping team members meet production goals and deadlines,
- identification and mitigation of project-related risks,
- cooperation with the head of the studio during the development process and communication with the publisher,
- cooperation with department leads in determining the scope of subsequent projects,
- communication and coordination of cooperation with various departments on the publisher's side,
- supervising the process of delivering outsourced work.
- at least 2 years of experience in a similar position,
- experience in managing a team of at least 10+ people,
- very good knowledge of Google Workspace and Jira / ClickUp,
- awareness of the importance of teamwork,
- conscientiousness in meeting deadlines,
- very good knowledge of the English language.
Nice to have:
- experience in working with version control systems (Git / Perforce),
- basic knowledge of Unreal Engine 4/5.
What we offer:
- approach to production that gives you a real impact on the final effect,
- remote work,
- flexible working hours (core hours 10-15),
- access to health insurance in Allianz,
- salary adequate to skills.
If you are interested, please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com (with the title: Producer, Name / Surname) and conclude the following clause:
‘I consent to the processing of my personal data by Artractive S.A. in order to recruit for the position I am applying for.’