Product Madness is one of the world's largest mobile game studios, with a global presence. Founded in 2007, we’re today a top-grossing leader in social casino mobile games that are crafted with passion and commitment. Our ambition is to entertain millions of players around the world with our remarkable titles that include Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino, Lighting Link and FaFaFa™ Gold.
We are Mad about games and the way they bring people together, and that passion and culture is what holds us together as a studio, connects us with the partners we collaborate with, and is what links us to our sister studios across the world.
We're looking for QA Automation Engineers based in Poland. It's a remote or hybrid (Gdańsk / Wrocław) position.
What you'll do
As a QA Automation Engineer, you’ll help build, maintain, and improve the automated framework across our portfolio of applications. You’ll work closely with the Technical Test Manager and cross-functional teams to establish a foundation of automated tests to both improve QA efficiency and extend our quality coverage.
Additionally, you’ll be involved in issue investigation, writing and sharing technical documentation, while liaising and collaborating with the various manual QA teams through workshops and other technical training programs.
What we're looking for
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Selenium/Appium or similar tools for automating tests on web/mobile
- Demonstrable experience in end-to-end test automation, building frameworks from scratch, the correct approach to take in different scenarios including integration with CI/CD pipelines
- Good knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Test Life Cycle (STLC)
- Strong understanding of Agile development
- Experience with project dependency management tools such as Gradle or Maven for building applications in Unity with 3rd party plugins and dependencies
- Experience with source control versioning tools (Git/Gitflow) for managing testing and development across multiple features in parallel
- Good engineering practices such as Test Driven Development and SOLID principles
- Strong OOP knowledge in (but not restricted to) Java.
Nice to have:
- BDD experience using Gherkin/Cucumber or similar to give a clear indication of the business logic the automated tests are asserting against
- Docker experience for running multiple tests in parallel through containers and emulators
- Unity3D experience as well as experience working on mobile automation projects to be able to build automation binaries locally to physical devices
- Medical Insurance Prestige VIP Plus package 100% covered by Product Madness
- Sport & wellbeing package - 270 PLN per month including: MultiSport Plus Cards 100% covered by Product Madness or refund for your chosen sport or well-being services such as massage or physiotherapy
- 1000 PLN bonus for blocked 10 day annual leave once per year
- Additional paid holiday during the year (5 days in total in 2022)
- Shorter working hours during summer time
- Extra day off on the birthday week
- Bonus scheme
- Year round events, talks & workshops
- Personal development & career plans
…and many more!