Keywords Studios is expanding multiple leadership roles in Katowice! Here is one that might be just what you are looking for: QA Team Lead.
Why Keywords? We offer a safe environment where you have room to learn and grow into your next position or continue to excel at what you love best. Many of our Managers started as testers! We listen to our staff and we are always improving ourselves. We care about you and our community.
Why you? Because we value the diverse experience that you bring to the table! You are capable of leading a diverse team of new and experienced testers across various testing platforms and game genres. You believe that everyone on your team makes a difference and you look for new creative ways to bring the best out in everyone. We know, as a company, that we need all of our team members to feel they belong, for us as a whole, to be successful!
Together, we can create a culture that attracts the very best talent and customers.
What will your day look like?
- Partner closely with our Project Managers to understand, manage, and integrate projects into the overall workflow by communicating needs proactively and effectively.
- Participate in Leadership meetings to support the development of strong project briefs and brief strongly, inspiring and empowering teams to seize challenges and solve problems.
- Ensure projects are launched, executed, and completed according to the client’s expectations.
Create a positive, collaborative work environment, strengthening relationships with clients.
- Elicit great, results-driven work, leading teams to achieve client objectives and strengthening Keywords Studio’s approach.
- Communicate client feedback and assign actionable items to the internal team while anticipating challenges, identifying solutions, and communicating deadlines to keep projects moving forward.
- Regularly evaluate Testers’ and Seniors’ performance, and facilitate feedback meetings.
- Monitor and discipline the test team, if needed, which includes, but is not limited to, the distribution of verbal, and written warnings, and other disciplinary actions alongside HR.
- Provide active support to the Associate Lead on any team issues to ensure the smooth running of the team.
- Responsible for project deliverables requested and agreed upon with the Client.
- Relevant experience in a similar role in the Video Games or related industry.
- Understanding of QA strategy and QA plan building.
- Working knowledge of risk management in the context of the QA process.
- Working knowledge of data-driven systems to facilitate decision-making.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills and decision-making abilities.
- Agile, and flexible to change.
- Ability to meet deadlines in fast-paced environments.
- Self-motivated, innovative, and analytical with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficiency in English (both written and spoken).
- Experience with MS Office.
- Understanding a bug’s life cycle and workflow within a defect-tracking database.
- Competitive salary based on your knowledge and experience.
- Benefits package (private medical care, Multisport card refund).
- Relocation package for the candidates relocating to the Katowice area.
- Free beverages & fresh fruits.
- Company parties.
- Casual and fun work environment.
- Social events, webinars, and training.
- Pleasant location in the business area of Global Office Park.