At GOG, we are driven by our unwavering commitment to gamers – they are the very foundation of our existence and the heartbeat of our efforts. We are looking for someone who shares our passion and will play a crucial role in shaping our brand's presence and reputation within the gaming industry.
You’ll be tasked with growing GOG’s brand amongst consumer media and the gaming industry, as well as our ever-expanding community. Collaborating closely with key stakeholders across the organization, you will offer strategic communication expertise and oversight, enriching GOG’s branding, communication, and PR endeavors. This role requires the ability to deeply understand a company’s vision and strategic goals, and ensures that PR & communications are instrumental in achieving them.
We invite gaming enthusiasts and PR and communication professionals with a proven track record of crafting and executing successful communication strategies, seasoned in senior-level roles, and possessing a history of gathering both B2C and B2B insights to embark on this exciting journey with us!
- Devise and execute communications and brand strategies with the aim to promote the GOG Platform as well as our key events and releases,
- Collaborate with other teams and stakeholders to strategize and execute a plan for community growth, messaging, and events,
- Manage and coordinate PR & Communications team’s efforts aimed at creating value through successful execution of projects and initiatives based on analytical data,
- Monitor and share coverage successes and secure strong levels of brand exposure across key media, providing analytics and insights where possible,
- Manage PR assets’ development (such as press releases & media pushes, brand decks, brand FAQs, spokespeople interview responses etc.),
- Ensure company information is relevant, accurate, and consistent across all channels, including third-party platforms,
- Provide a senior-level perspective in internal discussions and contribute to shaping the company's business direction,
- Assist in managing and executing crisis communication efforts whenever necessary.
- At least 4+ years of experience in PR and brand communications fields, ideally in the gaming industry (or other entertainment areas) or tech SaaS companies,
- Exceptional written, verbal and advisory skills and experience in using digital communication tools,
- A strong interest and in-depth knowledge of the current channels of communication best placed to speak to PC gamers,
- Experience in overseeing or coordinating PR & Communications team's efforts,
- Participation in planning and executing successful community engagement and growth initiatives,
- A track record of assisting in achieving KPIs related to growing communities, their loyalty and company’s brand awareness (e.g. increasing users’ LTV),
- Practical understanding of community-centric programs (e.g. Exclusive Preview Programs and Rewards),
- Passion for brainstorming innovative ideas that take into consideration target audiences, company strategies and shifts in the business landscape and industry trends,
- Comfort in working in a fast-paced environment, adapting quickly and flexibly to change,
- A self-motivated, highly dynamic individual with a drive to succeed,
- An inherent love for video games and PC gaming culture.
What we offer:
- Remuneration: 12 500 – 19 000 PLN,
- Possibility to expand your career in an international and extremely creative environment,
- Unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of gaming,
- Hybrid model of work with a possibility to have an office-first, remote-first or fully remote structure depending on your role’s responsibilities & requirements,
- Access to a health care and sports activities package, including free psychologist appointments,
- Possibility to take paid Menstrual Leave for all menstruating employees,
- Active employee networks for LGBTQIA+ employees, women of GOG and parents,
- Frequent social activities, free fruits/coffee/tea, an in-house cantina, and other goodies are a standard,
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for our employees,
- Free access to all games from the GOG catalog, including The Witcher franchise and Cyberpunk 2077,
- Gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games - living & breathing them!
- Dog-friendly environment – yes, you can bring your four-legged friend to work!