tinyBuild is a video game label started in 2011 with the idea of creating long-term, recognizable franchises by partnering up with talented developers from all over the world. We've released dozens of games, including Hello Neighbor, Graveyard Keeper, SpeedRunners, Potion Craft, and more. Headquartered in the Seattle, Washington area, the company now has studios across the US, Netherlands, Serbia, and Ukraine.
We've now got an exciting opportunity for a Game Producer who will help oversee the success of innovative, inspiring titles developed by our partners worldwide. Our ideal candidate has a deep understanding of video games as an entertainment medium and a digital product and for whom gaming is a passion and a calling in life.
We strongly believe in autonomy and ownership and are looking for people who are creative and refuse to settle for the conventional. Producers at tinyBuild are charged with the overall success of their games and are responsible for product management, development, creativity, marketing, and other aspects of publishing. Think of it as a Product Manager combined with a Marketing Manager combined with a development-side Producer!
You will have the option of working remotely from anywhere in the world, while following the Central European Timezone
- 3+ years experience in the role of a game producer or a project lead for PC/console, and at least one title shipped in this capacity;
- Deep interest in and understanding of the games industry and consumer expectations;
- An inveterate gamer who plays lots of indie games and can speak about trends and gamer expectations across a variety of popular genres;
- Proactive, humble, and conscientious, with a high sense of ownership and autonomy;
- A proven problem-solver because every project is different and every team is different;
- Top-notch communication skills that allow you to explain complex ideas and motivate teams through mutual understanding;
- Understand storytelling, whether through images, video, interactive media, or prose;
- Fluent in written and spoken English, with command of other languages a plus;
- An appetite for learning new things.
- Helping our development partners make the best product they can;
- Working with our partners and internal teams to build and maintain our project's publishing schedules, which marry development milestones with marketing activities;
- Working with a product group of producers, marketing managers, and community managers to craft a publishing strategy for each product - and execute it!
- Understand player expectations and market changes to help development teams steer their vision in the right direction;
- Work closely with internal teams to support, market, and launch titles across multiple platforms;
- Participate in assessing new game pitches and prospective partner studios.
Opportunities & Benefits:
- Working on a diverse portfolio of creative and exciting PC and console games from all over the world;
- Joining a rapidly expanding company with lots of opportunities for personal growth;
- Support for professional development courses;
- Having the option to work remotely on a flexible schedule;
- Traveling to industry and consumer events to represent tinyBuild and connect to partners and players;
- In addition to unlimited annual leave, two weeks of company-wide holidays per year, during which the whole company shuts down!