Junior AI Programmer (The Alters)
for 11 bit studios S.A. in Warszawa (model hybrydowy) lub zdalnie
We are looking for a person who wants to become a part of a well-working team where you can have an actual impact on the project! You will be able to join people who are hyped and driven to create something entertaining and meaningful at the same time. If you are tired of repetitive daily tasks and looking for a place where you can use all of your skills and get a package of completely new ones - here is a place for you!
- Designing and implementing solutions which control behavior of characters in the game, including: creating and debugging believable characters behavior, navigation in 3D environment, taking part in narrative events etc.,
- Working on a daily basis with designers, programmers and animators in Unreal Engine,
- Optimization and code debugging,
- Working closely with other teams to create new solutions and improve current ones.
- Solid knowledge and proven experience of C++,
- Knowledge of game AI systems,
- Experience in Unreal AI, including Behavior Trees and GOAP systems,
- Very good communication skills,
- Knowledge of English at least at B2 level.
- You can start as soon as possible.
We are offering you:
- Flexible working hours, hybrid work model or remote work (from a country with similar time zone to Poland),
- Training budget and in-office library,
- Attractive bonus system – annual bonus, motivation programme,
- Benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family,
- English/Polish classes,
- Tickets and accommodation for gamedev events.
Published on: 2023-09-18
View count: 928