After a successful PC launch of our most recent game, The Tenants, we are now on the lookout for an experienced Social Media & Community Manager with a diverse skill set to join our remote team. We are currently supporting The Tenants with post-release content and actively working on two new projects: The Constructors and an entirely new unannounced project inspired by Studio Ghibli classics. Your job will involve a range of responsibilities including the development of brand-aligned social media strategies, engaging with our online community, moderating discussions on various platforms, and serving as our community's ambassador. We are only interested in full-time remote work.
About Ancient Forge
Ancient Forge is a game development and publishing company from Poland that is led by experienced game developers with a strong passion for mechanics-heavy games. Scouting the best talent, we are committed to building games in a small but highly skilled team, employing almost thirty incredible individuals, which allows us to work on multiple ambitious projects at a time.
- Strategic Development: Develop and execute social media strategies that are in harmony with our brand vision and product objectives.
- Data-Driven Decision-Making: Monitor and analyze key performance indicators on social media, using insights to refine strategies and foster growth.
- Cross-Team Collaboration: Partner with various internal teams to amplify our products, services, and collaborations.
- Community Engagement: Nurture an active and involved online community through effective moderation and dialogue on social media platforms and Discord servers.
- Content Creation: Produce captivating content in diverse formats - blog posts, videos, and graphics - to enhance our brand's visibility and engage audiences across multiple platforms.
- Community Ambassador: Act as the voice of our community, listening to their feedback and generating valuable reports for our development team.
- Brand Representative: Become the public face of our company by spearheading live streams and video content, including developer vlogs, updates, Q&A sessions, and more.
- Experience: Minimum of two years in social media or community management, ideally within a creative agency or gaming environment.
- Platform Proficiency: In-depth knowledge of key social media platforms, with a focus on X/Twitter and Discord.
- Analytical Skills: Proficiency in leveraging social media analytics tools for informed strategic decisions.
- Creativity: An endless well of creative ideas to provide the community with compelling and engaging content.
- Communication: Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills, and the ability to connect with an international community across different time zones.
- Media Savvy: Proven experience in video content production and effective social media campaigns.
- Passion: A genuine enthusiasm for gaming, with a particular affinity for simulation / management titles.
- Indie Game Expertise: A robust understanding of the indie games market.
- Performance Marketing: Prior experience with performance marketing strategies.
- Live-Streaming: Experience in live-streaming content is a plus.
- B2B (freelance contractor) or Umowa Zlecenie contract (with 20 days of paid leave annually),
- Private Medicover healthcare,
- Flexible work hours, remote work, with no crunch,
- Fully-funded trips to industry events (including accommodation, tickets, and transportation),
- Work on projects built with passion,
- Support for personal development and learning,
- Paid hours allocated for self-improvement,
- Significant influence on the final outcome of the game.
Please attach your portfolio or other work samples to the application.