Teyon is an experienced development studio with numerous titles to his credit. We employ over 100 employees, and from Krakow, we are also located in Łódź, Warsaw and even Tokyo.
Teyon is looking for talented people who will support us with their skills, knowledge, and ideas in our upcoming project. This new action RPG game for PC and console will be developed by the team, responsible for our previous titles Terminator: Resistance and RoboCop: Rogue City.
If you share our passion for games and have the skills we need, we would be thrilled to welcome you on board!
- Create realistic, high-quality 3D character models.
- Creating clothes and other 3D character elements.
- Implementation and optimization of models in the EU.
- Cooperation with concept artists, animators, and producers.
- Experience in creating stunning & high-quality character models.
- Understanding of human anatomy.
- Creating high-quality and realistic materials.
Nice to have
- UE4/UE5 Experience
- Team Leading Experience
- Experience (min. 5 years) in a similar position
What we offer
- Work on a modern action game for PC and next-gen consoles.
- Join an experienced, well-coordinated team brimming with creativity, an open-minded approach, and a spirit of cooperation.
- Have a real impact on the game - your ideas and experience are important and valuable.
- Receive an attractive salary in pair with your experience and skills.
- Work with modern technologies and infrastructures (e.g. migration to Unreal Engine 5).
- Work in a company with a stable financial situation and a well-established position on the global market.
- Enjoy a brand new, modern office of the highest standard, tailored specifically to our needs.
- Gain access to new technologies and high-class gaming equipment.
- Become a member of the Multisport program.
- Hybrid work model (3 days from the office, 2 days from home) or fully remote work if you do not live in Kraków.
- Have access to private healthcare at Luxmed.
- Flexible working hours (work starting between 8 am and 10 am).
- We had no crunch in many years.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.