Rosetta Gaming was founded with the intent to bring the best gaming experiences to casino players around the world. Rosetta has started an ambitious gaming project that will soon appear on the global market. Our core is a strong team of creative professionals and we are fast expanding. Rosetta Gaming has the main production studio in Cracow, Poland.
Rosetta Gaming is looking for an experienced UI Unity Developer to join our team.
- Creating and maintaining game clients, with strong emphasis on UI
- Optimizing games for GPU, CPU and RAM consumption
- Implementing new game features
- Collaborating with animators, designers and artists
- Writing high quality code
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience in Unity as a UI Programmer.
- Deep understanding of Unity UI systems.
- Proficiency in C# and a deep understanding of the Unity environment.
- Ability to implement sound and visual effects (VFX).
- Proficiency in particle systems, shaders, textures, and 2D animations.
- Ability to debug and optimize GPU and CPU performance issues.
- Ability to quickly prototype new game mechanics and features
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with shader graphs to create visually compelling graphics.
- Knowledge of slot games development.
- Experience in a Linux environment.
- Familiarity with Docker for environment setup and deployment
- Flexible contract that suits you the best
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Flat company structure
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of remote work if needed
- Very friendly and relaxed studio atmosphere
- Private medical care
- MultiSport Card or Kafeteria
Our studio is located in the city center of Cracow, at V Offices (aleja 29 listopada 20)