Digital Bards is a developer and publisher of casual games founded in 2018 in Poland. The company is a whole subsidiary of Teyon, a game developer and publisher with over 10 years of history and experience in gamedev.
Digital Bards & Teyon is looking for talented people who will support us with their skills, knowledge, and ideas in our new project Game Collection (high quality casual title). If you share our passion for games and have the skills we need, we would be thrilled to welcome you on board!
- Implementation of features and systems in C# in Unity Engine.
- Collaboration with Lead Programmer and team members (programmers, designers, producers).
- Improvement of existing features, investigating and fixing bugs.
- Knowledge of the C# programming language.
- Good communication and team skills.
- Problem solving attitude.
Nice to have
- Experience with Unity Engine projects.
- Ability to write clear, maintainable and efficient code.
- Experience in commercial projects.
- Experience in game design.
What we offer
- Join an experienced, well-coordinated team brimming with creativity, an open-minded approach, and a spirit of cooperation.
- Have a real impact on the game - your ideas and experience are important and valuable.
- Work with modern technologies and infrastructures.
- Work in a company with a stable financial situation and a well-established position on the global market.
- Gain access to new technologies and high-class gaming equipment (including VR, next-gen consoles, and the best steering wheel sets on the market).
- Possibility of remote or hybrid work (from our office in Krakow).
- Bonus program based on the success of our games.
- Become a member of the Multisport program.
- Have access to private health care at Luxmed.
- Flexible working hours.
- We had no crunch in many years.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.