Teyon is an experienced development studio with numerous titles to his credit. We employ over 100 employees, and apart from Krakow, we are also located in Łódź, Warsaw, and even Tokyo.
Teyon is looking for talented people who will support us with their skills, knowledge, and ideas for our upcoming project. This new action RPG game for PC and console will be developed by the team, responsible for our previous titles Terminator: Resistance and RoboCop: Rogue City.
If you share our passion for games and have the skills we need, we would be thrilled to welcome you on board!
- Perform a full range of game tests on various platforms (PC, Xbox, PS5).
- Find, reproduce, analyze and report bugs (Jira).
- Cooperate with and provide feedback to the development team.
- Diligence and accuracy at performing tasks.
- Ability to plan, organize and keep records of your work.
- Teamwork attitude, commitment, and good communication skills.
- Very good written and spoken English.
- Keeping up with video games and the game development community.
- Basic familiarity with consoles of the current generation
Nice to have
- Good knowledge of Jira and Perforce.
- Good knowledge of Unreal Engine.
What we offer
- Work on modern action RPG game for PC and consoles.
- Join an experienced, well-coordinated team brimming with creativity, an open-minded approach, and a spirit of cooperation.
- Have a real impact on the game - your ideas and experience are important and valuable.
- Work with modern technologies and infrastructures (e.g. Unreal Engine 5).
- Work in a company with a stable financial situation and a well-established position on the global market.
- Bonus program based on the success of our games.
- Become a member of the Multisport program.
- Have access to private healthcare at Luxmed.
- Flexible working hours (work starting between 8 am and 10 am).
- We had no crunch in many years.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.