Teyon is an experienced development studio with numerous titles to his credit. We employ over 100 employees, and apart from Krakow, we are also located in Łódź, Warsaw, and even Tokyo.
Teyon is looking for talented people who will support us with their skills, knowledge, and ideas for our upcoming project. This new action RPG game for PC and console will be developed by the team, responsible for our previous titles Terminator: Resistance and RoboCop: Rogue City.
If you share our passion for games and have the skills we need, we would be thrilled to welcome you on board!
- Creating quest scenarios, character descriptions, and dialogues.
- Implementing texts using narrative tools.
- Creating a clear narrative documentation and sharing it with outside teams.
- Planning and verifying the coherence of branching storylines.
- Working with other teams to fulfill the narrative vision.
- Writing engaging dialogues, exciting stories, and believable characters.
- Polish fluency required.
- Great English knowledge (all writing is done in English).
- Being open to feedback, and making requested changes thoroughly.
- Undertaking self-motivated research.
- Writing well under tight deadlines, while maintaining quality.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of the gaming industry. Understanding current gaming trends.
- Ability to use narrative tools (articy:draft, Twine, etc.).
What we offer
- Work on modern action RPG game for PC and consoles.
- Join an experienced, well-coordinated team brimming with creativity, an open-minded approach, and a spirit of cooperation.
- Have a real impact on the game - your ideas and experience are important and valuable.
- Work with modern technologies and infrastructures (e.g. Unreal Engine 5).
- Work in a company with a stable financial situation and a well-established position on the global market.
- Bonus program based on the success of our games.
- Become a member of the Multisport program.
- Have access to private healthcare at Luxmed.
- Flexible working hours (work starting between 8 am and 10 am).
- We had no crunch in many years.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
Select a writing sample that best represents your ability to write and attach it with your CV when applying for this position.