Moon Active is one of the world’s fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment to millions of active users across the universe.
We’re looking for a motivated and ambitious Technical Artist to join our rapidly growing Art & Design team. As a Technical Artist, you’ll work closely with our Creative, Product and Development teams to shape Moon Active’s games.
- Integrate creative assets (art and visual effects) into the game.
- Investigate and implement new techniques and practices.
- Optimize workflow processes using tools and scripts so each teammate can focus on their core contribution.
- Contribute to technical solutions and pipeline design for the production and delivery of art assets.
- Be responsible for creating a smooth pipeline for designs and assets incorporating significant amounts of 2D elements.
- Experience in working with Unity (and/or any other type of game engine) or ability to undergo training.
Basic understanding of coding.
Proven track record of both artistic and technical creativity with a passion for solving problems.
- Knowledge in 2D animation, Photoshop and Spine.
- Knowledge in writing shaders.
- Previous experience working in the mobile games industry.
- Work in an exceptional, innovative, and dynamic environment;
- Enjoy full transparency and open communication with colleagues;
- Take advantage of tremendous opportunities for growth and career advancement
- Influence and help build personalized product experiences for millions of users.
- Generous compensation; paid vacation and sick leave;
- Comprehensive medical and life insurance for you and your family members;
- A MultiSport Plus card for fitness enthusiasts;
- Comfortable office located on 20, Prosta street, Warsaw;
- Free daily breakfasts and lunches, as well as a fully stocked kitchen with snacks and fruits;
- The latest tech equipment, including macOS devices;
- Training & Development/Tuition reimbursement;
- Friend Referral Program with generous bonuses;
- Friday Happy Hours and team gatherings to foster a fun and collaborative workplace culture;
- Relocation bonus for non-local candidates;
- Car parking.
We would like to provide you with a supportive and rewarding work environment, along with opportunities for personal and professional growth. We believe in investing in our employees and creating a workplace that promotes innovation, creativity, and collaboration.