Platige Image is an award winning animation studio for creative endeavors specializing in designing CG imagery, 3D animation, and digital special effects. At Platige, we combine film and advertising work with a strong passion for art, education, and entertainment.
We are currently seeking VFX Producer for full time job at our Warsaw,(Poland) studio.
Role: Producer effectively manages the project, making sure everyone is working to a deadline and making sure the project is staying within budget. Main responsibilities include building relationships with clients, be a point of contact for client in regards to discussing project parameters and progress.
- Fascinating place to work (old fortess, Warsaw, Poland)
- Working with team of 3d animation artists with passion to create
- Unique, challenging projects
- To become a part of a story
- Responsible for client acquisition and business development VFX market worldwide.
- Produce projects within approved budget and deadlines.
- Meet with client contacts to cover progress on projects.
- Maintain and develop a positive customer relationship.
- Maintain and update schedule with information garnered from client.
- Communicate changes in projects to management.
- Work closely with Director, CG Supervisors and other Producers on project changes, budget and scheduling to create an effective approach.
- Train, mentor or supervise the work of any level production staff.
- 3 years experience in Visual Effects or CG Feature as a Producer.
- Demonstrated superior written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in english are needed.
- Strong computer skills, including experience using MS Office, Shotgun and similar software.
- A thorough understanding of all aspects of 3D animation pipeline including previs work, motion capture, asset creation, animation, fx, lighting and compositing.
- The ability to effectively handle multiple projects and responsibilities under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Results-Oriented mentality.
- Act as a teamplayer
- The ability to work flexible hours is necessary.
- Have a long history in VFX in any role.
- Background in CG animation, Visual Effects or Game Development as an Production Manager, Department Manager or CG Artist.
- Basic knowladge of Maya, Nuke, Houdini or other postproduction software.
Are you interested in? Send us Your CV over here: HRBP@platige.com ina a subject please write "VFX Producer"
Please include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”