The sister company of CD PROJEKT RED (responsible for the worldwide success of The Witcher, the video game series adapted from Andrzej Sapkowski's books), GOG.com is a digital distribution platform, which offers customers the greatest selection of PC, Mac and Linux games, both classics and day-one titles, with lots of extra goodies and amazing customer support. We’re proud to have millions of members in our community and to be working with more than 400 business partners - including Bethesda, Activision, Disney, EA, Ubisoft and Square Enix among others.
At GOG.com we are passionate gamers talking to other gamers and we are currently looking for a well organized Data Analyst, who is prepared to aim high and is a true gamer at heart. Get on board with us and support our Marketing team in making GOG.com even more awesome!
- Creating and analysing data reports (traffic, conversion funnels, cohorts, churn, root cause analysis, and various other KPIs will be involved) as well as identifying statistical trends within the available data.
- Working hand in hand with the marketing and web teams, in order to prepare ad hoc reports based on other teams’ needs.
- Identifying areas in need of customer experience improvements and analyzing user behavior patterns in order to create recommendations for the development and marketing teams.
- Conducting A/B testing for new features and flows and presenting the results to the head of the department.
- Making sure that all website data is being tracked properly, as well as setting up advanced goals in Google Analytics (and other tracking solutions).
- Suggesting ecommerce marketing optimizations in cooperation with the team in order to increase revenue driven from traffic campaigns.
- 2+ years of experience working as a data analyst, preferably in the e-commerce area.
- Experience with data analysis and reporting, as well as knowledge of data visualization software packages.
- Good knowledge of SQL Script, BI tools, Google Analytics (experience with implementing such tools will be a plus).
- Ability to extract data, integrate it between different data sources and generate queries/reports without guidance.
- Ability to process, organize, and analyze huge amounts of information as well as to present clear conclusions.
- Understanding of data structure/integration and relational database design.
- Experience with the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint (or Keynote).
- Being extremely organized, having good prioritization skills, as well as being able to work autonomously under time pressure.
- Very good English skills - both written and spoken. The GOG.com team is multinational and most of the business is done in English, thus this is key.
- Have strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- A proactive approach with a drive to do things better. Initiative is always more than welcome, even if it’s outside of your core duties.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games - living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.com's net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to healthcare and sport activities packages.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV and cover letter (both in English) below.
The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the current as well as future recruitment campaigns conducted by GOG Sp. z o.o., with headquarters in Warsaw, Jagiellońska 74 street, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).