4Experience is a Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality apps and games development studio, with headquarters in Bielsko-Biała. Most of all, we are a close-knit team of nearly 30 people, who definitely like what they do. Over the past 5 years, we have delivered more than 150 finished projects, mostly for international clients.
We are looking for an ambitious Manager who is ready to take projects under control and be responsible for the successful delivery on time. As a Project Manager at 4Experience you will cooperate with the Head of Production and Sales Department. You will manage a team of developers and artists in the process of creating VR / AR applications and games.
- Managing the day-to-day activities of projects, staff, budget, timelines and risks in the whole development process
- Providing ideal communication between project teams as necessary to ensure project deliverables are on schedule and within cost and quality parameters
- Reporting the status of projects, creating and updating consistent project documentation
- Communicating and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders as needed in regards to project deliverables including managing expectations, presenting and interfacing with clients
- Solving and escalating problems in projects
- Motivating and supporting the team in achieving set goals
- Fluent in both English and Polish
- +2 years experience in project management, preferably in mobile games industry or IT sector
- Experience in budgeting, scheduling, documenting, and handling projects at various stages of progress
- Familiarity with both Agile and Traditional Project Management methodologies
- Open-minded, problem-solving, ownership oriented with strong leadership skills
- Active listening and effective communication skills, ability to understand the client's business goals and needs
- Ability to conduct constructive and successful meetings
Even better if you have:
- Familiarity with Unity and/or similar game engines
- Experience with Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality
- Passion for Games
- Experience working with game design teams, and the game development process, able to communicate technically with engineers and game designers
What we offer:
- B2B Contract / Employment Contract / Mandate Contract
- Flexible working hours and possibility of remote work when needed
- Private health program for yourself (and your loved ones)
- Free car and bike parking near the office
- Various, interesting projects for companies from around the world, like the USA, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and many many more (PC / mobile / VR - see our portfolio)
- Bonus system
- Real impact on the optimization of production processes
- Healthy snacks and beverages
- Great atmosphere in the office, family-like environment with team events & meetings guaranteed!
- Chillout room with board and console games, books
If you think you make a good fit, feel free to apply via the direct link below or send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the following statements in your application:
I hereby agree for the processing of my personal data contained in my job application for the necessary needs of the ongoing recruitment processes carried out by 4Experience Sp. z o. o. based in Bielsko-Biała, Widok 5.
Expressing the above consents is entirely voluntary and you have the right to withdraw it at any time.