dla The Parasight w Kraków
Praca stała Design
THE PARASIGHT [https://theparasight.com/] is a game studio focused on creating an unusual combination of captivating gameplay and narrative experience. We're chasing stories to tell when we're old.
In the past, we contributed to the success of games like Layers of Fear, Observer, Layers of Fear 2, Blair Witch and The Medium.
We are currently looking for a Level/Quest Designer who will work with us to create convincing narration and fascinating gameplay for our unannounced narrative 3D action-adventure game [PC/Consoles].
• Create, prototype, script and optimize new levels and quests
• Ensure the quality of player experience
• Propose and pitch level concepts
• Develop [practical] quest/level design documents if needed
• At least 1 year of experience in a similar position
• Good knowledge of at least one game engine
• Practical knowledge of current gameplay trends
• Knowledge of game production pipeline
• Strong technical and creative problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Familiarity with Unreal Engine 4
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
• Superb creative project
• Professional and experienced TEAM - We share our inspiration, knowledge, and passion
• Competitive salary based on your skill and experience
• Flexible working hours
• 20 or 26 days of paid annual leave
• Modern office at the Herbewo Office Centre [gym, swimming pool, rooftop resto-bar and many more on site]
• Fresh fruits every Monday
JOIN US, send your CV [PL/ENG] and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line: [LD].
Please include the clause in your application:
"I give my consent to the The Parasight Sp. z o.o., processing my personal data contained in my job offer letter in order to carry out recruitment procedure, pursuant to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 27 April 2016."
Data publikacji: 2021-03-23
Ofertę obejrzano: 321 razy