As part of work on the new, proprietary project 'Vitriol', created in cooperation with 11bit studios (www.foolstheory.com/project-vitriol), Fool's Theory is looking for experienced candidates to work remotely or on-site for the position of:
TOOL PROGRAMMER (regular / senior)
If you join us you will:
- improve and create tools for designers,
- make a refactor, debug and optimize the code,
- do code-reviews for other programmers,
- write technical documentation (from time to time - we adhere to the principle that documentation is for people, not the other way around),
- communicate with designers (they are highly technical).
- familiarity with Unreal Engine 4 in terms of creating custom tools for designers (Custom editor windows, Editor Utility Widgets, Asset blutilities),
- good knowledge of C++ 11/14 (experience in professional work: 2+ years regular, 5+ years senior),
- experience in the gaming industry (1+ years regular, 3+ years senior),
- knowledge of version control system (preferably Perforce),
- knowledge of debugging,
- basic knowledge of algorithms and data structure,
- good communication skills,
- knowledge of English, spoken and written (min. B2).
NICE TO HAVE:
- knowledge of Slate UI Framework (Unreal Engine),
- experience with graphical user interface like OpenGL or DirectX 11,
- knowledge of Python.
- salary: 5k - 7k net (regular), 7k - 12k (senior),
- opportunity to work on a cool, RPG project in cooperation with 11bit studios,
- flexible working hours (core hours 11:00-16:00),
- possibility to work remotely or in an office in Bielsko-Biała,
- long-term contracts - we are looking for people for more than one project,
- flexible forms of employment - a b2b contract, work or employment contract,
- work in a group of experienced specialists, often gamedev veterans, who are willing to share their knowledge,
- private medical insurance,
- supporting participation in industry conferences and fairs (both as a participant or speaker),
- as part of an individual decision, sports packages.
Please send emails with your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email title, enter your name and surname along with the name of the position you’re applying for.
Fool's Theory reserves the right not to respond to applications that do not meet the requirements of the offer.
Please make sure that the attached application documents include the following clause:
I agree to the processing of my personal data by Fool’s Theory in order to recruit for the position I apply for.