As part of work on the new, proprietary project 'Vitriol', created in cooperation with 11bit studios (www.foolstheory.com/project-vitriol), Fool's Theory is looking for experienced candidates to work on-site for the position of:
- searching for, describing and reproducing issues,
- reporting issues with the use of dedicated tools,
- close cooperation with other departments in order to successfully eliminate issues.
- very good knowledge of English language, especially written,
- skills of analytic thinking and drawing conclusions,
- the ability to efficiently construct thoughts as well as concise and understandable description of emerging problem,
- general knowledge regarding work of other departments in the developer studio,
- regularity and self-discipline,
- the ability to work in groups.
NICE TO HAVE:
- basic knowledge of Unreal Engine 4,
- experience as game tester,
- knowledge of Continuous Integration (CI) processes,
- knowledge of one or more bug tracking softwares: Mantis, Jira, YouTrack.
- attractive salary,
- opportunity to work on RPG project in cooperation with 11bit studios,
- flexible working hours (core hours 11:00-16:00),
- long-term contracts - we are looking for people for more than one project,
- flexible forms of employment - a b2b contract, work or employment contract,
- work in a group of experienced specialists, often gamedev veterans, who are willing to share their knowledge,
- private medical insurance,
- supporting participation in industry conferences and fairs (both as a participant or speaker),
- sports packages as part of an individual decision.
Please send emails with your CV and portfolio to email@example.com. In the email title, enter your name and surname along with the name of the position you’re applying for.
Fool's Theory reserves the right not to respond to applications that do not meet the requirements of the offer.
Please make sure that the attached application documents include the following clause:
I agree to the processing of my personal data by Fool’s Theory in order to recruit for the position I apply for.