dla Fool's Theory w Bielsko-Biała lub zdalnie
As part of work on the new, proprietary project 'Vitriol', created in cooperation with 11bit studios (www.foolstheory.com/project-vitriol), Fool's Theory is looking for experienced candidates to work remotely or on-site for the position of:
- experience as a: programmer/designer/animator/artist/associate producer (minimum 6 months of experience in gamedev or film industry),
- familiarity with at least one project management tool such as: Jira, YouTrack, Trello, Notion, Mantis, etc.,
- basic knowledge of methodologies like agile software development, Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Extreme programming,
- familiarity with a version control system (Perforce or Git),
- good knowledge of English, spoken and written (minimum B2),
- passion for RPG games,
- excellent communication skills.
NICE TO HAVE:
- familiarity with Unreal Engine 4,
- attendance at game jams or other hackathons,
- experience with organization of any events, projects, conferences etc.,
- history of attending gamedev conferences or exhibitions,
- overall knowledge about the gamedev industry.
- opportunity to work on a cool, RPG project in cooperation with 11bit studios,
- flexible working hours (core hours 11:00-16:00),
- possibility to work remotely or in an office in Bielsko-Biała,
- long-term contracts - we are looking for people for more than one project,
- flexible forms of employment - a b2b contract, work or employment contract,
- work in a group of experienced specialists, often gamedev veterans, who are willing to share their knowledge,
- private medical insurance,
- supporting participation in industry conferences and fairs (both as a participant or speaker),
- as part of an individual decision, sports packages.
Fool's Theory reserves the right not to respond to applications that do not meet the requirements of the offer.
Please make sure that the attached application documents include the following clause:
I agree to the processing of my personal data by Fool’s Theory in order to recruit for the position I apply for.
Data publikacji: 2021-11-25
Ofertę obejrzano: 259 razy