3D Animator / Rigger (regular / senior)
dla Fool's Theory w Bielsko-Biała lub zdalnie
Grafika i animacja
As part of work on the new, proprietary project 'Vitriol', created in cooperation with 11bit studios (www.foolstheory.com/project-vitriol), Fool's Theory is looking for experienced candidates to work remotely or on-site for the position of:
3D ANIMATOR / RIGGER (regular / senior)
- creation of character rigs,
- creation of character animations, both humanoid and other,
- cleaning/fixing motion capture animations,
- implementing created assets into Unreal Engine 4,
- iterative work on created animations, in order to improve their quality, feedback on the work of the - animation team,
- cooperation with design team, 3D character team and other animators,
- maintaining animation pipeline,
- research new technical solutions (senior),
- coordination of the animation team (senior).
- very good familiarity with animation software (Blender / Motion Builder),
- rigging/skinning skill,
- good sense of character, anatomy, movement dynamics, forces and masses,
- ability to work with motion capture assets.
- at least 3 years of professional experience in a similar position.
NICE TO HAVE:
- familiarity with Unreal Engine 4,
- the ability to set up physical simulations, e.g. cloths,
- english language on communicative level (min, B1/B2),
- keeping up with technological nuances in the field of animation,
- ability to independently plan your own work on created objects, search for references,
- ability to create neat, consistent with the artistic vision and quality of the project animations assets,
- ability to clearly convey constructive feedback,
- good communication skills and eager to work in group,
- ability to solve problems.
- attractive salary,
- a key role in the process of developing current and future projects,
- opportunity to work on a cool, RPG project in cooperation with 11bit studios,
- flexible working hours (core hours 11:00-16:00),
- possibility to work remotely or in our office in Bielsko-Biała (also after pandemic),
- long-term contracts - we are looking for people for more than one project,
- flexible forms of employment - a b2b contract, work or employment contract,
- work in a group of experienced specialists, often gamedev veterans, who are willing to share their knowledge,
- custom tools to automate boring, repetitive stuff,
- work with modern tools from leading technology suppliers (e.g. Jetbrains), as well as with our proprietary solutions,
- supporting participation in industry training courses, conferences and fairs (both as a participant or speaker),
- private medical insurance,
- as part of an individual decision, sports packages.
Fool's Theory reserves the right not to respond to applications that do not meet the requirements of the offer.
Please make sure that the attached application documents include the following clause:
I agree to the processing of my personal data by Fool’s Theory in order to recruit for the position I apply for.
Data publikacji: 2021-11-25
Ofertę obejrzano: 257 razy