To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
We are looking for talented and ambitious individuals to join the GWENT team. As a Fullstack Web Developer, you will be responsible for creating and improving GWENT backend services and web applications. You will work together with the team on improving and introducing new features for GWENT and improving internal web tools. If you are willing to learn and constantly push yourself to improve, don’t hesitate and send us your application!
- Developing highly available, scalable web services for millions of gamers around the world.
- Working together with the squad on new features, from concept to deployment to production.
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Sharing your knowledge with other team members and supporting them in solving complex challenges.
- Staying abreast of best trends by researching new tools, as well as enhancing and further developing existing solutions.
- Strong attention to detail and strive for quality.
- 3+ years’ experience in software engineering.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Strong experience in backend technologies: PHP, MySQL, Symfony.
- Expertise in frontend technologies, specifically with TypeScript and React .
- Linux power user.
- Experience with unit testing.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
Nice to have:
- Experience in modern backend technologies (microservice architecture, REST, Docker, RabbitMQ).
- Experience with work in an agile environment.
- Passion for gaming, game services, and online communities.
Perks & Professional Growth
- Flexible working hours — start your workday anytime between 8:00 and 10:00 AM.
- A welcome pack filled with goodies — to help you feel right at home once you join the team.
- Trainings, lectures and courses — internal workshops, external training for each employee, ‘Meet a star’ events, knowledge-sharing initiatives, online tutorials, and e-learning classes are all available. There’s always something to learn!
- Merch — employee store discounts at CD PROJEKT RED Gear, gifts for newborn rebels and regular chances to nab some cool swag!
Health & Well-being
- Private medical healthcare — a selection of medical plans with dental care to choose from, which are also accessible for your partner and relatives.
- Support during COVID-19 — regular tests and COVID vaccinations at the studio as well as professional advice and guidance from a specialist doctor.
- Psychological care — free mental health support and various well-being webinars.
- Multisport card — gain access to a wide number of sporting and fitness facilities across the city.
Social Activities & Life in the Office
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — we host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and specialty coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!
- Truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with a diverse selection of people from all around the world.
- Sustainable campus with an eco ethos — solar panels provide green energy, 2000 plants and an air-filtering system to help provide clean air, electric car charging points, flower meadows, and more green features in the works.
- An onsite, well-equipped gym with a climbing wall and a personal trainer available every day and pilates classes.
- Car and bike parking spaces.
- A designated space for your bicycle, as well as bicycle repair equipment and showers available whenever you need them.
- No dress-code — we like to keep it casual.