dla Yggdrasil Polska sp z o.o. w Kraków
We are looking for a super-creative Art Director to join the creative arm of our industry-renowned art team based in Krakow. Challenging the status quo on a daily basis, you will be leading the design of the very best art, animation and assets to take the best Casino Games in the world to even higher levels!
The new Art Director will oversee the development and all aspects of the illustration, animation and UI design for multiple game projects. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to get hands-on producing 2D and 3D artwork, managing/leading a growing art team with an established and creatively driven games provider.
Your day will look like this:
- Work with artists, designers and the rest of the game team to define the visual direction of a product and maintain direction, consistency, and quality.
- Oversee the work of the artists across multiple projects simultaneously to ensure it meets the Yggdrasil standard of high-quality art.
- Supervise workflow of internal and external artists, and provide guidance, inspiration and mentoring as needed.
- Contribute art assets on projects when and where appropriate.
- Work closely with game producers and developers to ensure the art needs of each project are met in a timely manner.
- Schedule resources and ensure art assets are organized and tracked.
- Build confidence both within the team and with partners through effective and inspiring communication.
Skills we need:
- Strong illustration, 2D or 3D art skills.
- 3-5+ years’ experience managing artists.
- Ability to provide clear constructive feedback to artists on their work.
- Superior verbal communication and teamwork skills.
- Capable of translating and communicating feedback.
- Must have a passion for games!
What can we offer?
- A job where it is only your ideas that set the limit of what we can do.
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies, and short decision paths.
- A dynamic, success-driven team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues.
- Regular team events and many benefits, such as subsidized training and health insurance.
- The chance to really own your projects and create amazing, exciting games to take over the world!
Data publikacji: 2020-03-19
Ofertę obejrzano: 256 razy